VIDEO: Pig raised with 5 dogs goes viral

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

青铜大厨

积分
发表于 2024-3-16 18:22:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

When we allow them to live being respected, these incredible animals surprise us with their abilities and personality. A video that shows a pig that lives with 5 dogs has generated reactions of astonishment and admiration among thousands of users on the networks. Chowder, which is what the pig is called, has them delighted because he has adapted very well as one of the pack. Chowder's story with Shelby Madere began when she took him to live on her farm in California, United States. Shelby never imagined that Chowder would adapt so quickly and so well and become best friends with her five dogs. “When I look at my team, I see the reflection of who I am in them. Your happiness, your safety, your health, your entire life depends on me and I will never let you down.

Shelby Madere You will like: 5 reasons why pigs are Ca Cell Numbers so cool Rika, Slick, Nya, James and Bashe, who are the dogs that live with Chowder, are inseparable. Shelby did not hesitate for a moment to create a Facebook and an Instagram account to share her experiences. We had the opportunity to talk with Shelby and she told us that it is very important for people to know that pigs require attention. “Pigs are like children and should never be left alone with dogs,” she told us. She had to spend months very patiently making sure that the 5 dogs didn't get close to Chowder and he didn't get close to them until she was sure they would all get along. Like any other animal, pigs need care. One of them is that every year their hooves and tusks must be trimmed. This is why Shelby has clarified that although many people have been excited to see Chowder, and would also like to have a pig in their home, they must take into account everything mentioned.

Many people's astonishment at Chowder's behavior is natural since most of us know very little about how wonderful pigs are. Pigs have unique personalities and know how to express their desires and also whether they are happy or sad. They are endowed with great intelligence that surpasses that of dogs and 3-year-old children and is on par with dolphins and elephants. They are one of the fastest animals to learn in the wild. They can open and close doors, do puzzles and solve mazes, and even play video games with a joystick! They are able to recognize themselves in a mirror, an ability they share with very few animals such as dolphins, chimpanzees and elephants. It is only enough that, as happened with Chowder, we give them the opportunity to live in safe environments where they are respected.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|厨理厂 ( 苏ICP备20008042号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 22:22 , Processed in 0.039515 second(s), 18 queries .