If you are interested in the principle of work

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

青铜大厨

积分
发表于 2024-3-12 13:07:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Press the “Start” button and we look at the graph. Precise: if when testing the indicator the orders in the historical period are not opened, in this case, the robot itself makes the orders. Professional testers, based on statistics, omit visual inspection.  of the advisor, I would recommend monitoring the chart, it does not take much time. But you can also view and skip: in the "Jump to" tab next to the graph scroll speed bar, set the desired date. The tests will pass without visualization (no chart), but the transactions will be included in the report. 3. Analysis of statistics and backtest analysis problems At the bottom of the platform window (and also the tester) is the menu, where you can see the statistics, which I highlighted with a red box in the screenshot below.

I also want to emphasize that this screen presents the testing process for an expert advisor, based on moving averages. On the chart you can see the open orders, their closures, quotes and the closing reasons. The field above the tester, where you can see the balance amount, is the field for current transactions that you can run along with the tests in the next tab. The Balance value on the tester is Belize Mobile Number List  not related to the testing process! LiteFinance: Integrated Indicator Tester and MetaTrader 4 Advisors |  Litefinance I suggest you start analyzing with the “Chart” tab. If the equity curve (the deposit curve) is clearly descending, with sharp jumps and deep declines, return to the advisor properties and configure the parameters. If the expert advisor has not entered any transactions, there is an error.

Look for the error code in the statistics log, the description is located on the mql4.com website in the "Documentation" (Reference) section. The “Results” tab presents the results of all transactions carried out, for example, time, type, open/close price (including closing at a stop loss or take profit), profit and balance. LiteFinance: Integrated Indicator Tester and MetaTrader 4 Advisors |  Litefinance I will describe the "Report" tab in more detail. LiteFinance: Integrated Indicator Tester and MetaTrader 4 Advisors |  Litefinance 1. Number of bars in history. This is the number of bars (candles) that have been tested. 2. Tick modeling. Shows the number of ticks modeled. Each sequence record is a bar state at a particular point in time. The point is that a bar is a complete OHLCV (Open - High - Low - Close, Volume) price pattern.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|厨理厂 ( 苏ICP备20008042号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 23:03 , Processed in 0.041472 second(s), 18 queries .