I can comment and edit each piece of content

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

青铜大厨

积分
发表于 2024-3-6 13:52:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
On Google Drive  usually in "suggestion" mode, to allow copywriters to reread my comments and make the necessary changes. Feedback and directions: Loom Loom is probably the least known tool on my list of 5 remote marketing manager tools , but I find it really useful when it comes to maintaining effective communication. Loom is a platform that allows you to create videos of various lengths - a few minutes with the free plan, longer with the paid plans - and record your screen, also being able to choose whether to insert just your face, just the screen or both. I use this tool when the communication requires something more. Than a comment or an email, but it is not yet necessary to organize a meeting (which would take time to set up and usually.

Always includes delays, small India Telegram Number Data talk and so on ). Most of the time, these are video feedback on the contents or tasks carried out, or to provide indications on the next work we are going to carry out. Especially in feedback, I believe it is essential for the team to listen to the tone of voice, look at the facial expression and perceive the emotions behind the words. While working remotely it is easy to encounter misunderstandings, be perceived as cold and create misalignment or worry in the team. As regards the explanations of the tasks, however, I add the link to the Loom video in the corresponding project on Asana, so that it is always accessible to the team to listen to my instructions again. Daily communication: Slack For more immediate communications, Slack is definitely the go-to within the company.

While it is more useful for teams like IT, which need a constant flow of communication, it is always useful to have a chat available for quick exchanges of information. Using emails for a quick question is not ideal, and Slack also allows you to give space to moments of relaxation and share a GIF with a colleague to ease the tension. What do you think of my list of 5 tools for remote marketing managers? Has technology already revolutionized your way of marketing? If you want to find out more about how to restructure processes within your company and embrace technology as a new cornerstone for the structure of your marketing activities, fill out this form to be contacted by our team and talk about the opportunities that Exelab reserves for you .

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|厨理厂 ( 苏ICP备20008042号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 16:52 , Processed in 0.040206 second(s), 18 queries .